[A hilarious sign found near my aunt and uncle's country house]
Another week has come and gone. I don’t know about you, but these past few days of cool temperatures have gotten me itching for the Fall. So much so that I’ve already painted my nails a dark color (Essie’s Armed and Ready – which is sort of like a warm, dark grey in person). Sure, Fall’s official start isn’t for another month – and I will miss wearing sandals every day – but I’ll get to trade those sandals for moccasins and riding boots. Don’t even get me started on how excited I am to decorate our apartment (the short answer is I’m SUPER EXCITED!).
It’s a pretty sweet deal if you as me.
- This Vogue interview with Jennifer Lawrence basically makes me wish she was my best friend.
- An new, adorable animal was discovered!
- For those of you who like Doctor Who: Google Maps has a Tardis hidden, and you can even explore inside.
- Val Kilmer becoming Mark Twain. Seriously – make up can do crazy stuff.
- A one-month old panda being reunited with its mother (and it’s so adorable you will probably just melt).