[Always a treat to get one of these older trains]
You may have noticed that I’ve done some late-Summer cleaning of the ol’ blog. This hopefully makes it easier on the eye and more enjoyable to navigate through. The Projects, Recipes, and Reading List pages are all cleaner (thanks to the Catablog widget), and I finally updated the apartment tour for our current place. The social buttons on the top right of the page and the background are now a little less busy. The sidebar is now also sporting a new photo and some fancy new buttons for a few of my favorite projects. Overall, I think it looks prettier – and I hope you do, too.
- This video of the Obamas new puppy, Sunny, playing with Bo. Adorable.
- Turns out double-stuffed oreos aren’t really double the filling. Such scandal.
- The next iPhone may come in gold, which is pretty darn fancy if you ask me.
- A shark eating another shark (props to my alma mater).
- Ben Affleck is going to be Batman and I’m not sure how I feel about that.