- Let’s try to keep this a positive place! I have the right to edit or remove any comment that is deemed inappropriate by either being malicious/offensive or spam-like. As a result, all comments will be moderated which may cause them to take a little while to appear. Please do not resubmit if you do not immediately see your comment (sometimes they get snatched by a spam filter). Once comments are approved, they are public so please be aware of what information you share in the comment box.
- Popcorn on the Stove is not responsible for any of the content of the comments.
- If you would like to use a picture or text from Popcorn on the Stove, please be sure to give proper credit and link back to this site. Anything more than a few sentences should be paraphrased (please email me if you would like to use more than that).
- All images on this blog belong to me unless otherwise noted by being credited and linked back to the original source.
- I will never share your information, unless you have entered a giveaway on this site and your information needs to be passed along to the company (but I will always get your approval first.
- Filling out the “E-mail” section of the comment form just lets me know you’re a real person (verus spam). This information will not appear on the blog.
- Any affiliate links through Amazon.com will be clearly indicated in the post or on the side bar. I only use these links on items we currently own (or something similar to what we have if it is no longer available) and are happy to recommend them. I will receive a small referral commission on any sales which will help cover the cost of blogging.
- All sponsored content will be clearly labeled at the top and bottom of the post.
Any questions or concerns? You can reach me at email@example.com