Happy Valentine’s Day, everyone! The fun links below are my sweet treat for you all. These will be especially nice for those of you bothered by the snow, which I think is a decent amount of US readers as 49 of the 50 states have snow in them…
It has been a while since I’ve done one of these posts – or any for that matter – and I thought this would be a good way to get back into the swing of things. Aside from the weather (which has caused me to go into a serious hibernation mode), I’ve been working on a little something that’s been stealing attention away from my blog. I’m hoping to share it with you all next week and that you’ll be as excited about it as I am!
- The Daily News shared these great photos from past Winters in New York.
- And speaking of snow, here are two principals rapping about school being closed = I wish youtube was a thing when I was in high school (and subsequently, got snow days).
- While we all wait for our cookie orders to come in, here are some interesting facts about Girl Scout Cookies (as well as the recipe for their original sugar cookie).
- A fun quiz testing how well do you know Mean Girls. I highly doubt I’ll be the only person who got them all right (thanks, freshman year of college!).
- Have you guys discovered NASA on Instagram? I started following them a few weeks ago and I cannot get over their photos!