I love reading and if you’re like me, you’re always on the hunt for a new book to read. Rather than having to search through this entire blog, I thought it would be nice to have a page listing all of the books I’ve enjoyed reading. The plan is to have a bit of everything so there’s something for everyone. Be sure to let me know what you think of the books if you end up reading them!
If you have a book recommendation for me, be sure to email me!
- Divergent by Veronica Roth
- Eva Moves the Furniture by Margot Livesey
- Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer
- Friday Night Knitting Club by Kate Jacobs
- The Happiness Project by Gretchin Rubin
- How to Love an American Man by Kristine Gasbarre
- The Kindness of Strangers by Katrina Kittle
- The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
- Seating Arrangements by Maggie Shipstead
- The Time Traveler’s Wife by Audrey Niffenegger